hehehe

Jumaat, 24 Ogos 2012

Selamat Hari Raya ~








First of all , i would like to wish Salam Eid to all my college friend and my lecture, Sir Shahrul Ridzuan Arshad ..


okeyy,, i want to tell you a story about me during raya ..
at the evening before raya.. , i went to buy new clothes and the other things..
 varies of choice





This is the atmosphere in my village during first night raya .. 


the view from the front
my village - Negeri Sembilan


my siblings were focusing -,-"

hehehe :)  'bunga api' is a favorite for a kids.


hehe  i like it ...










so scattered !!

kuih RAYA~

I was cooked this Rendang .

hahaha~

Add caption

:)











baraan Raya o_o










 "Baraan Takbir Raya" - at my village..








okey,, first raya,,  my family and i ....

hahaha :D



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan