hehehe

Ahad, 23 September 2012

The Person I Admire Most


The Person I Admire Most
Do you have a person you admire most? 

Well, I do. The person i admire most is my dad.
One reason my dad is the person i admire most is that he helps me with my homework. No matter what is or how hard it was, together we always get it done. It might take a long time but it won't be left unfinished.
Another reason my dad is the person i admire the most is that he served in the military before I was born. Since he is no longer in the military he is considered a veteran. He is thinking about going back to the military, but that is a big decision.
My final reason for my dad being the person i admire most is that he loves me. No matter what happens, he always has, does, and always will love me. He may get mad at me but he will never stop loving me...



my DAD !!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan